Monday, November 9, 2015

November 9, 2015 - Day 7 Welfare Food Challenge

I think most people have stopped their challenge but I will continue on until the end of today (some 4.5 hours away at this point though I intend to be asleep well before the stroke of midnight). The last two days have actually been pretty good - I attribute that to the change to oatmeal instead of cottage cheese and fruit for breakfast.

It has been an up and down week. The last two days, as I say, have actually been okay. Days four and five were very difficult. I am going to be looking carefully at how I have been eating - although I don't know that I want to continue to consume so few calories I think 1.5 times what I am eating now would be plenty and keeping junk (refined carbs, added sugar) mostly out and limiting things that I suspect are bad for both my body and my emotional stability (deli meat, bacon, high glycemic index fruit) are going to be on the agenda going forward.

Let us hope that none of us have to do the welfare challenge next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it friendly please!