Friday, November 6, 2015

November 6, 2015 - Day 4 Welfare Food Challenge

Today seemed extremely difficult. I woke up quite early - around 6:00 am but felt so horrible I tried my best to go back to sleep. Headachey, a bit of nausea and chills. I have encountered this before but typically after a TOO RICH meal the night before and/or a small amount of alcohol. So who knows what is going on - perhaps it is just a mild cold that I don't seem to be able to shake off as easily as usual. I managed to fall back asleep and slept until around 9:00 am (very thankful I didn't have any morning responsibilities to get up for) at which point though still not feeling great I got up.

Went to visit a friend this evening and we chatted about the challenge - which he lived for real for nearly two decades many years ago. He suggested I'd be better off having oatmeal rather than fruit and cottage cheese for breakfast and maybe I will try that for the last three days. I have some oats and I think I can remember what I paid for them. I left my MP3 player at his house - brain is fuzzy it seems - and was just too tired to walk back and get it by the time I realized I didn't have it.

Glad there are only 3 days left. Looking forward to bed where I will have a reprieve from thinking about food - hope I don't dream about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it friendly please!