Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy 2013!

Just a quick note to say that within a couple of weeks I will be done the second course in my program and that this means all the mandatory courses are out of the way now. After this we move onto Global Nutrition and I can't remember what's after that.

I have been feeling less than spiffy for the last 24 hours having come down with some kind of a cold or flu. It started with a sore throat and I've just felt dragged down and exhausted all day. Hoping to get it out of my system before school resumes on Monday. I went out for a walk and it was like toiling uphill in a windstorm I felt so pooped. Oh well, soon back to normal I am sure.

Here, for no particular reason, is a picture of the oldest tree in the botanical garden. It's a 300-year-old pear tree that still bears fruit. Perhaps I am posting it just to remind myself that summer will come again - I just need to be patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it friendly please!