Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Whew - marathon composing and posting done!

I have been very, very, very bad about keeping this blog updated - it is well over 6 months since I last posted. I knew that with all this time off I had absolutely no excuses any more and so I am happy to report that I have completed posting 11 (or 12 if you want to count Helsinki as two) new items that tell you what I've been up to in the last 7 or 8 months as well as what is to come before I am back in Victoria (in late July or early August 2014). My work is certainly not done - I still have a master's thesis to write, several more trips planned (including a week in Nice starting in just 5 days - yippee!) or in the early stages of contemplation and today I re-enrolled in SFI (Swedish for Immigrants).

Here is a list of the posts I put up and links to them:
  1. Adventfika 2013 - an annual celebration at the home of classmate Erica
  2. Uppsala's picturesque old cemetery (still one picture to come)
  3. Christmas 2013  - quiet but joyous just the same
  4. Copenhagen (summer of 2013 trip)
  5. Gothenburg (October 2013 trip)
  6. Helsinki in the summer and in the winter (both 2013)
  7. Innovations Against Poverty (IAP) (October 10, 2013)
  8. International Health Uppsala Goals (IHUGs)
  9. Karlskrona (summer of 2013 trip)
  10. Riga (summer of 2013 trip)
  11. TEDx (September 21, 2013)
  12. Nice (January 12-19, 2014)

Hope you enjoy these posts and I'll try not to get so behind again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it friendly please!